Weekend, race forecast looks sunny! | Events
CHARLOTTE - WBTV First Alert meteorologist and noted NASCAR fan Al Conklin has the forecast for today and beyond:
Today: Mostly sunny, hot and humid along with a gusty breeze, it stays dry for most communities, high 91°.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy and mild, there’ll be a few showers and thunderstorms around, low 67°.
Friday: Mostly cloudy and not as hot, but it stays very humid, a shower or heavier thunderstorm is possible just about any time, high 82°.
Saturday-Sunday-Monday: Mostly sunny and hot, still a couple of storms around Saturday, most of the area is rain free Sunday & Monday. High Saturday 85°, up to 88° on Sunday, Monday’s high near 90°
Top Stanly County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- A special contribution from Salisbury Police Chief Rory Collins
- NASCAR Truck Series trailer stolen from Rowan business park
- Police: Former foster parent charged with sex crimes against kids
- "I know that guy!" Man caught after victim takes his picture and lets sheriff give to media
- Wanted man now faces charges for guns, drugs at Lakewood Apartments