Woman named to 2 positions with Register of Deeds Association | Politics
UNION COUNTY (Union County) - Register of Deeds Crystal Crump has been elected second vice-president of the North Carolina Association of Registers of Deeds and re-elected as district chair of District III for the state’s Registers of Deeds Association.
As district chair, Crump serves as a liaison with the association and other departments within state government.
District III is comprised of Anson, Cabarrus, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Iredell, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanly, Stokes, Surry, Union and Yadkin counties.
Top Stanly County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Comm Barber: Farm To School Calendar contest winners announced
- Governor McCrory to speak at Kannapolis Veteran's event
- FBI searching for Cabarrus sex offender who cut GPS tracker and fled
- RCCC touts Literature and Fine Arts Festival as success
- Man leads deputies on high speed chase with one year old and three week old in car